Thread: amazing paintball gear, need it gone asap!!

amazing paintball gear, need it gone asap!!

Hey I have tons of gear, first is a rap4 t68 magazine fed marker. Comes with 3 magazines and a rap4 magazine holster, a camo rap4 sling carrying vest that holds the co2 tank and pods. Also incudes a remote line adapter and a 12oz co2 tank. Next is a tippmann tpx marker with 2 magazine and original carrying case. Have never shot the tippmann tpx cause I've never gotten the chance to use it. Comes with a customized belt and pod carrying case to refill tpx clips. And last is a dye i4 liquid grey mask that's in amazing condition! Looking to sell all together for 550$obo. Need gone ASAP!! Pictures will be up within the next couple days and to be sold all together!

The rap4 marker is a T68 correct? Care to go into detail of what sort of T68 it is (if that is the case)? Otherwise I will wait for photos.

yes it is the rap4 t68 rifle, magazine fed. It is the 7th generation it has a quick air connect with the buttstock so you can attach a remote line instead of a tank to the rifle. I need it gone asap before next week i need everything gone before next week

reduced to 500$!!!!!!