Thread: Where to get Bottles filled

Where to get Bottles filled

Where in Sherwood Park or Edmonton (besides the actual Paintball stores or fields) can I get the air bottle filled for my gun? Can Tire in Sherwood Park doesn't go it anymore.

Are you taking about HPA or CO2?

Semi-Frequent Member
    Young guns has both C02 and HPA. I also know prevail paintball fills HPA tanks.

your best bet is any scuba/ diving store ... plsu that s were you go for your hydros on your tank

Hydros? What's that?

A hydro is when thy fill you tank to over pressure and check that it will not fail. Has to be done every 5 years and the recharge center in Edmonton also does them for 20/tank. You have to remove the regarding first though. Make sure there is no air in tank before removing regarding or if you have never worked on air before take it to an airsmith to remove regarding and reinstall after test.

Regarding = regulator.
    Spell check and proof read

Cuz knowledge is power!

Smartphones autofill smart***. lol jkg point taken but since i use phone to post a lil latitude please. Pleasure to hang out with ya at the event and can't wait till the next one. Keep it up and firen flip!

Oh and in case no-one mentioned it thank you for the sideline coaching flip it was good to have someone doing that for us. Glad our teams were able to help each other out. Think the big guys gun is firing very well now.