Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Paintball Action games

Thread: Paintball Action games

Semi-Frequent Member

Paintball Action games

I have had a number of bad expierences with them. First off i had ordered an eclipse jersey with them last winter, i waited for 3 months to recieve a phonecall that it was in but i never got one. Secondly i ordered some empire pants and i waited a few weeks and i called and they said the shipment came in so i go and see if my pants were there and of course they weren't. So i ask did they even send the order? they hadn't. Figuring that i would try once more i buy a tank. The first time i use it it starts leaking and blows and o ring. I know most of the guys there are good guys but seriously wtf?

When where your first two orders made? Before or after it was go paintball?

And also they dont make the product, if it comes doa or breaks shortly after, that's why they have a warranty. All you need to do is call, explain and see what can be done.

I bought a reg and one fill Aftet I installed it, the oring blew. Roger replaced it no questions asked.

Semi-Frequent Member
    i made the jersey order before they became go paintball and the pants one after they became go paintball. i did get the o ring replaced no questions asked but still its a little outreagous they didn't place the order and i waited 3 months

Mj likes little boys...
    Texas/Storm G6R, Canadian G6R

ive never had a bad experience with either go paintball or pag
    HIGH Octane

You need to take in account go paintball / pag are not responsible if the company they distribute does not ship on time, or has back orders. Dont know if you know this but paintball is in a slump and majority of the companies are making less numbers per run leading to back orders, late shipments and other issues.

Quality is not pags / go paintball fault it's the marker or gear company. Everything these days is made in china and well the quality simply lacks. So how can you blame a company that is only selling a product that in no way has anything to do with production of the product. Did go paintball not fix the issues, so what else could you ask from them. I know of several other shops in this region that would bill you for servicing your tank and for the O-ring. Yet go paintball did not do any of this to you, they simply fixed the tank no question asked.
    MobScene
    paintballgear.ca

Oh ya a paintball finance genius...

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridballer View Post
    You need to take in account go paintball / pag are not responsible if the company they distribute does not ship on time, or has back orders. Dont know if you know this but paintball is in a slump and majority of the companies are making less numbers per run leading to back orders, late shipments and other issues.

Quality is not pags / go paintball fault it's the marker or gear company. Everything these days is made in china and well the quality simply lacks. So how can you blame a company that is only selling a product that in no way has anything to do with production of the product. Did go paintball not fix the issues, so what else could you ask from them. I know of several other shops in this region that would bill you for servicing your tank and for the O-ring. Yet go paintball did not do any of this to you, they simply fixed the tank no question asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn_Handler View Post
    Oh ya a paintball finance genius...
    <snip useless image>
    I've tried my best not to reply to your pointless posts, but Hybrid Baller is right. It isn't PAGs fault if the company doesn't ship on time, doesn't have enough stock, etc etc etc.

Yet again....

Pic removed due to bypass of swear filter.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Unicorn what nights do you play at pag and what setup or clothing do you wear, I just want to put a face to the name so I know who to throat punch.
    MobScene
    paintballgear.ca

They aren't excuses, they're reasons. Why would I make excuses for PAG, I don't even play there...

Tomorrow night pag, be there.

Unicorn handler has a shaved head. Unique laugh 5 foot 9 i guess. Black and blue g6r. Throat punch him when u see him

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn_handler2.0 View Post
    tomorrow night pag, be there.
    ohhhhh its goin down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUY PAINT NOT GEAR

Some one please film it
    Mobscene #37

Please do not feed the troll.