Thread: Paintball Action Games Outdoor Customer Appreciation Day Aug.22nd

Paintball Action Games Outdoor Customer Appreciation Day Aug.22nd

Sunday August 22 at our outdoor location is Customer Appreciation Day! Entry fee will be free for all who come to play, and paint will be discounted to $55 a case for DXS Field.

All of us at PAG look forward to seeing you there.
    actual size

Frequent Member
    this sounds like an excellent day for some paintball

Updated information: Any person who needs rentals for that day and BUYS A CASE OF PAINT AT THE PROMOTIONAL PRICE will have the rental fee included in the paint price any PLAYER NOT BUYING A CASE OF PAINT AT THE PROMOTIONAL PRICE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE STANDARD RENTAL FEE. Hope to see you all there and KEEP IT UP AND FIREN EVERYONE!

Semi-Frequent Member chris lasoya's Avatar

Cool let's show support and have some fun!

Just a reminder for all to show up and support PAG, Sunday... on "customer appreciation day!"

Dale and his crew have been gracious enough to set this up... So,let's get out there and have some fun!

This is the premier venue to ball !!!

Oh, and don't forget, to work on your team roster for September Storm!! It's just around the corner!! Where did the summer go???!!!

Had a heck of a time today, I gotta stop getting behind enemy lines because my own team keeps shooting me in the back. But It's all good, the paint shot great, the scenarios were fun (Thanks Joel) the weather co-operated and with so many people who showed up the problems associated with bigger games like cheating and ovrshooting were IMO non-existent. Overall a great day, Thanks Jeff, for all your hard work, Dale and Terry who there'd be no PAG without all the commitment behind the scenes. There's a reason I choose to only play at pag for the last 15 seasons, No-one else can offer the same experiance as can be had at the koulee. Thanks again.

Alex

pleasure having everyone that attended and remember guys its because of your continued support that P.A.G. is the great place to ball that it is. Thank-you everyone and KEEP IT UP AND FIREN GUYS!!!

paintball action games is the worst place in alberta to go paintballing it sucks there the field is **** and it is way over priced i do not recomend this course to anyone. dont go there it sucks

Semi-Frequent Member
    trollololol
    yao hunter i'll see you there, its going to be a blast!
    As long as your paint goes where you mean it to

Old post is old.

Last years customer appreciation day lol. jpolly we love you too.