Thread: looking to join a team

looking to join a team

hey guys im looking to join a new team, div 4 or 3, mxl, rxl. I live in edmonton but am perfectly capable to going out of town for practices/events, i do have some experience playing speeball, and am ready to get serioust. I am a very athletic, quick, agile player able to play any position. pm me if you want my information, or have any questions. Also FYI i am not a little 12 year old kid, i do have my own vehicle.
    Last edited by eclipse94; 06-06-2011 at 03:58 PM.

up.. still lookin

edited for some more info

if you find a team and need one more tell me bro im just like you just need someone to pick me up

yo guys im gonna start up a d3/d4 team if your interested in playing on the team pm me your name and any other info. Hopefully have the first practice in a couple weeks !

Semi-Frequent Member
    Adam I thought you had a div 3 and a div 4 team already.

well their not mine.. but High Octane has 3 teams and I know another 3 guys who want to play! so I am gonna start another team for either xball or 7 man depending on the team.

Semi-Frequent Member
    starting up a team and need 3 more people to get sponsored, pm me if interested

K-rad, this thread is from 2011 so I bet the original poster has already found a team. Even if not, it would be better to PM them as not to bring back an old thread.