Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Scenario Game Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scenario Game Updates

Quest For Adventure.ca

Scenario Game Updates

Traditionally Quest has held it's big games on long weekends . this years dates
    Victoria Day Monday May 23 rd (Get Out Of Dodge)
    Labour Day Monday Sept 5 th (Tombestone Redemption)
    The Victoria Day game is only 70 days away
    The "Get Of Doge" game stage is set.
    Two large teams (Dillon's Posse) & (Che's Mexican bandit's) battle it out to gain control of the two major towns (Ghost Town & Dodge City) plus the territories between them with key holdings & cache hideaway's. (Pony Express Station) for example.
    Objectives are scored on the hour every hour & 1/2 hour
    The Magnificent Seven leaders of the pump team will be patrolling the territories to mess things up a little. Oh yes ! I forgot they can call up the members of the Strathcona Light Horse for support .
    "Get Out OF Dodge "
    Posse & Bandit's your first objective: you are located in the Northern (Posse) & Southern (Banit's) part of the territories , Ghost Town lies to the West & Dodge City to the East. Gain control of a town . You have one hr to do so. If you have what it takes to control both / then go for it. These two towns are 700 yrds apart from each other with a lot of territory between them . good luck!!
    Oh Ya one other thing
    The Mag 7 /1 st objective : you are located in Ghost town, fend of posse or bandits or both long as possible for the first hr
    Strathcona Light horse : 1 objective / Your located in Dodge City, fend of posse or bandit's or both for first hr. You have 3 more hrs to go of objectives .
    The Magnificent Seven, you will be individually #rd 1-7 / I will tell why in the next bulletin. That's it for today.

wow only 70 days away cant wait

Hmmmm so if I join the pump brigade would I have to be renamed Deputy Dawgy?
    Remember kids: Walk, Don't Run!

Quest For Adventure.ca
    I'll allow that , if you play with cowboy boots & spur's & of course you would have wear a big huge star.

Sounds like a sweet event, count mobscene in
    MobScene
    paintballgear.ca

Quest For Adventure.ca
    Who can name the actors that played the Magnificent 7. / first one to get them all right & show up on game day / you win 1000 paintballs. Now I have to go rent the movie !!

Yul Brynner

Steve MqQueen

Charles Bronson

Robert Vaughn

Brad Dexter

James Coburn

Horst Buchholz

haha see ya out there to shoot my free 1000 paintballs!

gotta love google eh fowler?
    Bounty Hunters
    HiOctane 2

Technical Administrator
    *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle K View Post
    Who can name the actors that played the Magnificent 7. / first one to get them all right & show up on game day / you win 1000 paintballs. Now I have to go rent the movie !!

Quest For Adventure.ca
    ok Fowler clever man ! what are there names in the movie ? you did not read the fine print / I'am gonna make work for those 1000 paintballs

but lyle your origional post says to name the actors. TSK TSK TSK changing the rules lol. But i bet fowler gets that too when he logs back in.

Quest For Adventure.ca
    But it's Fowler / i have to change the rules

Quest For Adventure.ca
    The Magnificent Seven
    The leader's of the pump squad / Your # /

# Name Time
    1. Dillon Zaharko 11.00 - 11:30 During these time slot's the Bandit's have put a bounty
    2. Steve Gubersky 11:30 - 12:00 on you heads
    3. 12:00 - 12:30 Any member of the gang that eliminates you receives 500 paintballs
    4. Sean Fitzpatrick 12:30 - 1:00
    5. 1:00 - 1:30 Of course in your retaliation you put a bounty on the Mexican Bandit leader if he shows his
    6. 1:30 - 2:00 face in the territories.
    7. 2:00 - 2:30 who is this bandit leader ? and what's his worth

I am looking forward to making it out for the May day game, it has been a while, better not rain though!
    The Pump Rangers Ride again!

so if i shoot dillon between 1100 and 1130 youll give me 500 more paintballs?
    thats sounds like a win-win!! haha

Quest For Adventure.ca
    That's right / & then there is 6 more to go , so you could bounty hunt yourself another 3000 paintballs . I have three singed up, but now that they know your gunning for them , maybe that's all I'll get . Any more pumper's out there to take on the challenge !!!

Quest For Adventure.ca
    whoa / hold up year I spoke to soon, just got an email from Fitzpatric / so all of the Mag 7 spot's are filled / I'll let you know who they are

gonna make it a free day of ball fowler
    HIGH Octane

I guess I should sign up. Just to make sure I have to show

Quest For Adventure.ca
    The reckless Bandit Bounty Hunter (Adam Fowler ) robbed me of a thousand paintballs.
    The Magnificent Seven
    Dillon Zaharko
    Steve Gubersky
    Chris Uglanica
    Sean Fitzpatrick
    Mike Fitzpatric
    Mike Coffil
    Josh Mate
    Have notified me that they intend to pack their pump guns & ride into Quest territories to hunt this man to rectify this outrageous act . . A bounty of a New Pump gun has been put on his head should he walk through Quest territories. First pump player to shoot this man down win's a pump gun. Become part of the Mag 7 squad, pack your pump gun & you could go home with a second.