Thread: 3000 psi preset valves`

3000 psi preset valves`

I have an HPA tank that has no valve but it is a 3000 tank and I need to buy the valve for it. It is TC stamped and had current hydro date. Do you sell the preset valves or do you know where I can buy one?

I am getting it for the WW 22 ci HPA tank, yes I have looked for cheep old fiber tanks but ppl want 80$ for them just for a valve, way to much. So anyone knows where I can order a new valve online pls speak up.
    Last edited by SnowDawgy; 05-06-2005 at 01:06 PM.

Well I decided to just get new valves and be sure they are good. They only cost about 80$ new. But to just give you guys the low down on buying the 22ci tanks from WW they will eventually cost you about 146$ Can. when all is said and done to get into HPA for your phantom.

I'd be tempted to pick one of those up, but since I can't get a response from WhiteWolf to save my life, I don't think I'll be buying from him anymore...

Let me know how you like the tank when you get to play with it.
    Are you coming up for the Quest biggame or the PAG outdoor game on the 5th?
    Last edited by Paul La Rue; 05-06-2005 at 01:13 PM.

Yeah check your PMs paul, I am up for QFA and bringing my loaner phantom and boomstick up for sale. first one with the right amount of cash walks away with goodies. I think I might get the bottles up and running b4 MayDay but I dunno, depends on how long the valves take to get in. WW said my bottles were shipped out this wed. so we shall see.

I am VERY pleased with Joe's craftmanship, but dissapointed witht his customer service.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock