Thread: invert mini chopping paint

Semi-Frequent Member

invert mini chopping paint

so my invert mini chops paint quite often, ive cleaned it replaced every o-ring, re lubed and done everything to it that i can but it still chops paint and i get paint up into my feed neck and etc so its obviously happening at the bolt, it is a gen 2 mini. any ideas on what to do,

Frequent Member Ballin Bin Laden's Avatar
    clean the eyes
    1st in Meltdown 2010

have u used different paints? if its all the box. might be old brittle paint
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

Semi-Frequent Member
    everything is cleaned zach includes the eyes and the only paint ive used has been opened the day i bought/used it

sounds like you've gone over the obvious so.... check your detents if they dont retract it can pinch the ball causing it to squirt paint from the seam which can be pointing in almost any direction. The bolt would be the next thing i checked after that. I haven't heard of these doing this at all though. Hope you get it goin and Keep it up and firen!

I was just thinking about this and realized if you want to be sure the eyes are working turn the marker on WITHOUT AIR AND HOPPER ON and pull the trig you shouldn't hear anything. then pull the trigger with your finger in the breach. If your eyes are working you'll hear a click. then check the detents and bolt if you do.

Semi-Frequent Member
    yeah man done everything i can think off the eyes work fine ive tested them many times ive cleaned the detents but i agree with you im thinking its the bolt, and once i get some money im probably going to get new internals for my mini