Thank you for your advice above, it is appreciated. I was mainly looking to see if I would get much of a response and then explore the options from there, but I agree it would likely help to generate interest if I included the above details. I also acknowledge the time commitment involved in this proposed endeavor, which is why I want to see how many people are interested and then figure our if we can make the scheduling work.

I also acknowledge that weekly practices would be preferable, however in my experience even at the div II level it is very rare that you get a team out on a weekly basis. As such I figure if we have a set practice schedule were the team commits to every other week at a minimum and we have the whole team out every other week, that is preferable to every week with a random three members of the team present.

So far I have had a reply from a two or three individuals. I am looking for a few more and than I we can see if we can arrange a meeting to discuss.

Experience:
-Played speed ball back in the 90's, on a five man team I put together.
-Resumed playing speed ball after a break in 2006.
-Played for Gun Slingers in November 2009 (with "ur stupid face", above), were we placed first in Div III.

Currently shooting a:
-Ego 10