Thread: New to Forums, Newer to PB, Looking for Randoms to Play With

New to Forums, Newer to PB, Looking for Randoms to Play With

Morning!

Some say I been known to melee out an entire team of professional speedballers with nothing but a can of paint and a brush lol.

New to the site, falling for paintball hard. I have been about 5 times this year so far at Quest for Adventure and PAG.

Don't have my own equipment (normally just use site gear) but willing to buy should I find a group of folks that are avid players (not hardcore but like to play once or twice a week) that are looking for a "the more the merrier" type of situation. I am a 25 year old younger professional who is financially secure and doesn't mind spending $120+/ day ($60 for admission + rental equipment + $60 for balls)for paintballing. I am a mature player but still know how to have fun and shoot the sh$t so to speak. I am a very reliable and punctual person. Always able and willing to learn and try new things.

PM me if you think I might be suitable to join in on any random groups/ teams.

Cheers

True Balla
    it all depends what kind of ball you want to play, woods or rec or get into speedball. you will find a majority on here play some type of speedball and there are a few groups of woodballers that frequent the site. in any case all of us have played woodsball when we started. as for equipment. you will find anything you need for sale in the fs forums either woods or speed. good luck and welcome to the addicting world that is PB
    there are walk on nights at pag wednesday and Sunday, which is for renters and people just starting to check out paintball
    team nights are mondays which have slowed down as of late, and thursdays are typically the "more serious" teams
    and now they have Xball night on tuesdays which i have yet to attend, but sounds good
    RXL - Whiplash 2011
    High Octane

Welcome to balling and E.P. if you have any questions regarding gear this is a good place to ask. Look forward to seeing you on the field sometime and Keep it up and firen buddy!

Banned
    If you're getting into paintball you're going to want to buy your own gear soon. Renting is a rip off and you get less paint.

^^ Good advice if your going to be in the sport a while.

Thank for the advice. I will play anything. I have yet to do speedball at PAG in the city here but want to. I am a bit scared to go on Wednesdays and Sundays since I wont know anyone. I do know Wednesdays and Sundays are for pick up games/ randoms there though.

I will def. look into my own gun. I have my own shirt and gloves I purchased to start! I hope I see anyone out there from EP.

no need to be scared the guys on those ddays are usually very helpfull and friendly to new guys. and it looks like a good start man just have fun and I usually don't play those nights unless i have a few young guys who want to go so I probably wont see ya on the field those nights. Keep it up and firen man.

In the fall/winter the Pump Players club is usually active once a month as well. It is indoor speedball with pumps, there are some summer events as well and some tourneys, keep and eye on the pump forum if you would like to try it out.
    Remember kids: Walk, Don't Run!

Welcome to ep. You are more then welcome to come out and sling some paint with my team and I. We play a variety of feilds and tend to hit up all the big games and scenarios. Were playing this sunday at Tactical Anarchy paintball if your intrested.

Listen to everyone, you will save yourself a ton of money and enjoy the sport alot more when you get yourself some gear.
    Renegades Paintball
    teamrenegades.ca