Thread: home page

home page

Hey Admin;
    Hope your having a great day. Not sure if this is affecting anyone other than me but is there a way to get the updated posts on the home page to list chronologicly? (yeah I know sp lol). Just thought I'd ask. Have a great one and KEEP EM UP AND FIREN!!!!

i find that it should just say the thread name and last poster not the the actuall last post
    Run what you brought and hope you brought enough

Technical Administrator
    So like the old way eh? I havn't had time to look to see how i can set it up easily. And many prefer the current way. I havnt even had time to even properly get the ads back up and running :S The site's taken a huge hit in google income since the site upgrade, and it's not because of a drop in users (the sites increased actually) it's cause i don't have them set up properly like I did the old site... Im now not making enough in a month to cover the monthly costs, but t hat's ok. I'll fix it when I have time... So for now you guys get to enjoy minimal ads.

lmk if there is any way i can help man. I'm broke but maybe a fundraising tourny or something?