Thread: post count

Thumbs up post count

Hey Admin;
    Hope your having a great day. Just a quick question could you check on my post count (not that it matters to me) but i think I passed 1000 posts like 2 years ago and I think it got reset somewhere along the way buddy. Have a great one and KEEP IT UP AND FIREN MAN. By the by me and billy will be getting our angels tats finished the end of this year possibly the beg of the next so see ya at crimson man!

Banned
    lmao who cares lmao lmao lmao

from all the useless posts you do to up your count you must lol. But you don't matter to me so why bother being a troll? Most of the time I just laugh at your stupidity so if your trying to get a rise outta me you have to try harder bud.

Technical Administrator
    The other admin accidently deleted any and all posts older than 2 years... which is unfortunate cause we had a lot of history in those posts... like big game info etc.

thanks anyway man. love the new site and you can close this thread now if you would like to. Have a great one and KEEP IT UP AND FIREN MAN!!!

mine got deleted to lol
    Hi Octane 2
    Bounty Hunters

yea i noticed your post count was a lil low buddy. But at least the join date is still right eh. have a great one and KEEP IT UP AND FIREN MAN!