Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159
paintballgear.ca

Thread: paintballgear.ca

Semi-Frequent Member

paintballgear.ca

I have been dealing with paintballgear.ca out of B.C. for five years now, and I have spent close to $3000 with them over that time. I have never had a problem with them until my last order. I placed my order on November 5th last year, and one of the items was not is stock so I knew that I would have to wait. After a couple of weeks I remembered that I wanted to order something else so I emailed paintballgear.ca and they added the item to my order no problem. It was now nearing Christmas and I was wondering when they might be expecting my backordered item. So I emailed them and asked, they responed saying It should be hear in a couple of weeks, excellent that would be the first week in January. Then during the boxing week sale I saw a deal I couldn't pass up 200 rounds rubber balls for $10, thats 1000 rounds for $50 so I asked I that could be added to my order and I also asked about the back ordered item. They said it was no problem to add the rubber balls but mentioned nothing about the backordered item. I waited another two weeks after they said it would only be a couple of more weeks so a month total, and emailed again about the back ordered item, they said it was held at the border, so I said I would like the rest of my order shipped and I would wait for the back ordered item. They sent out everything except the backordered item natch, and the rubber balls? I emailed them to ask why they didn't ship them, they apologized but gave no reason why they didn't ship and offered me a t-shirt for my trouble. Another month goes by and my backordered item is in! they ship it out and what do I get? The back ordered item? yes, the rubber balls (sort of) only 200 out of the 1000 were shipped, the T-shirt? (NO). I email them yet again asking what happened they apologized about the t-shirt and said they were out of stock on the rubber balls and they were arranging to send out another brand the next day. Cool! actually wait a minute (out of stock?) how can you be out of stock on something that was in stock when I ordered it? I don't know they seem to have a good notion of how much stock they have, if it was me as soon as you run out of stock you stop selling that item, once it was sold to me why was it sold to someone else? After that I emailed them 4 times over the next two weeks, to which none was replied to. And nothing was shipped in that time either, then I get an automated notice that my order has shipped, but no canada post tracking notice like they normally send. I phone them this time to get an answer as to what is going on. I speak to the same person I have been emailing and he says that the t-**** and 4 100 rounds has shipped. WHAT! I said did you just say 100 round it is supposed to be 200 round. He check his computer, oh you are right I will send the rest out today. I also ask for the tracking numbers he said he will email them to me. Later that same day I got another email stating my order has hipped, but no tracking numbers. This has been the most frustrating experience I have had with an online paintball retailer, there customer service has deteriorated to the point of non-existence and they person who I spoke to spoke to me with no respect and didn't seem to care about the customer at all. I seriously doubt that I will order from this company again.

going thorugh the same thing with those guys right now
    Feedabck here

oh wow... stick with canadianpaintball.com

or ansgear.com...... XD
    Free Agent
    McKiernan #17

proshops are the best,
    or order threw them if they dont have what u want in stock
    Hi Octane 2
    Bounty Hunters

I agree with Nick, never had a problem when I ordered though pag or prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Brevic View Post
    I agree with Nick, never had a problem when I ordered though pag or prevail.
    Neither have I.
    But i have been jewed over when i took my gun into Prevail last year.

yeah I have heard a few stories of people having problems at prevail, so far I have had nothing but good experiences there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brevic View Post
    yeah I have heard a few stories of people having problems at prevail, so far I have had nothing but good experiences there.
    lucky you. ive been waiting for my gun to be fixed since before mptf closed down
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

hahaha bryce thats actually pretty funny
    Hi Octane 2
    Bounty Hunters

I've dealt with them quite a bit and they have been very helpful and professional. Never had this problem. Although EVERY company no matter who runs into these problems. Hope everything works out for you.

Plinko