Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159
Best marker? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best marker?

ions.....

just buy one and be happy with life
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

luxes hhahah
    Hi Octane 2
    Bounty Hunters

lol crap guns? if it says JT or Brass Eagle on it, it's crap.
    Shoot your gun, not your mouth

Avoid anything from wal mart and stores like that and keep away from Smart Parts cause they went out of business or something. Have some ideas in mind of what you want to buy/ want to shoot. Maybe someone generous enough will let you shoot a pod in the chronograph room, feel, all those factors. Then make a decision on what you want to go with. And true everyone has their own opinions on what marker they like to shoot but you should come up with your own conclusions based on your research and possibly testing out a marker what you want to run.
    BEATDOWN
    Impact Ego 11

whatever you can afford

Quote Originally Posted by EtektoEgo View Post
    whatever you can afford
    This is terrible advice for a new player. There are many guns within a specific price range that someone may be able to afford.

Go to your local field and try out as many markers as you can find people willing to loan your thiers to try. In the end it comes down to your budget and which marker feels the best in your hands. Nearly all markers of a reasonable quality will have multiple modes available to you and will shoot faster that you can pull the trigger ununlimited semi mode.
    Once you find one you like learn about maintaining it and you will be happy with your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Go to your local field and try out as many markers as you can find people willing to loan your thiers to try. In the end it comes down to your budget and which marker feels the best in your hands. Nearly all markers of a reasonable quality will have multiple modes available to you and will shoot faster that you can pull the trigger ununlimited semi mode.
    Once you find one you like learn about maintaining it and you will be happy with your choice.
    Maybe i read that first line wrong or something but at a pro shop or field you get to hold new markers, not take them out on the field and shoot them. Unless thats what you meant.
    BEATDOWN
    Impact Ego 11

you are correct but at the field many people will let you try out thier own markers if you ask nicely that is what I think I said.

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    you are correct but at the field many people will let you try out thier own markers if you ask nicely that is what I think I said.
    True
    BEATDOWN
    Impact Ego 11

a sword is the only gun that shlays dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Doubleyou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EtektoEgo View Post
    whatever you can afford
    This is terrible advice for a new player.
    On the contrary, it's great advice. Whatever the OP is willing to spend will dictate what types of markers are available to them, new or used. Plus this establishes their budget. There's no sense in the OP spending every penny they have, and then some on a "best" marker someone recommended and is left with no money to go play.
    www.sniperbob.com
    Four wheels move my body. Two wheels move my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Bob View Post
    On the contrary, it's great advice. Whatever the OP is willing to spend will dictate what types of markers are available to them, new or used. Plus this establishes their budget. There's no sense in the OP spending every penny they have, and then some on a "best" marker someone recommended and is left with no money to go play.
    Thats what i was trying to get out.
    I couldn't afford much when i started, but now i'm going to pick up an Ego7.