Thread: Interested Players for Rookie Team

Interested Players for Rookie Team

I haven't played on a team in awhile and looking to get going again for the new year. I am searching for like minded individuals who would be interested in joining a rookie team for the upcoming season.

We would complete when and where we could. Experienced preferred, but not required. I am looking to have fun and grow the first year and discussing the future at a later date.

Drop me a line if interested. If there is a big enough response then it will be a go.

I will bring this up to the top.

how old do u have to be?

Semi-Frequent Member lawlscatz95's Avatar

okay

yo zubes im 13 and willing to join with you. but where will we be playing and what kind of specs do i need to join? i have a sp vibe with guerilla air 48/3000 tank and invert 2 reloader. message me if ur interested.

people join this mans team! We need more teams in edmonton, whether it be rookie or any division!
    Mr. two

You can be of any age, I am just looking for individuals who are serious and can afford to play. We all know that this is not a cheap sport, and hence normally requires a stable job to finance the fun. Let me know. I will be at PAG this Sunday with the wife's cousin if anyone is interested in joining the festivities.