Thread: Losi speed-T fs/trade

Losi speed-T fs/trade

I am selling/trading my losi speed-t rc car.... this thing is insane i have clocked it at 70+ MPH!!!

the car is in 100% flawless condition, comes with car, radio, and 11.1v 3200mha 3 cell lipo battery and a few graphite parts for the front end that i baught I also have the programmer chip for the speed control and all manuals and such and a big bag of spare stock parts for the car!

the car is seriously insane! like its almost un-controllable it gets a good 30-45 mins of run time to a charge.

**Does not include charger AND needs new wheels for summer as i studded the current set for the winter!! its insane on ice!!!!****

I will take $500 cash, will consider both non-paintball and paintball trades so if your interested at all shoot me at offer you can call or txt me at 780-203-2675 at pretty much anytime i am always up late or message me on here or post! your all!!! :-)

ha i have a traxxas slash that i recently upgraded to brushless it goes 50mph+ on a 3000mha 7.2v battery and im thinking of getting a 5000mha 9.1 v battery
    Run what you brought and hope you brought enough

i live in leduc and drove this car to edmonton infront of my friends truck on the highway and had it doing 110 and gave it a bit of throttle and it popped up into a wheelie and it kept the front end of the ground all the way to 125km it was pretty sick... someone but this car or offer me somthing for it...

trade

wanna trade for nitro, hellfire ss, with controller and spare parts, tires, 2 jugs of fuel, all the goods,this thing rips.just looking to go electric,this thing is worth well over 1300.00.lmk thanks dan.

ya nitro sucks so much thats why i went electric
    Run what you brought and hope you brought enough

sorry i have 3 nitro trucks already..... got anything else to offer or cash?

sold to me thanks marcel, awsome car