Thread: Sig Size (Sorry if already posted)

Sig Size (Sorry if already posted)

Alright, I live in sask and don't come here much so I am not sure if this is a common request, but I was just doing some account personalization and realized that the sig size limit is tiny!! 100 characters including bb markup won't even let me put a link with one line of text. PBN is 8x that and they have a much larger user base...does the edmonton pb server have enough bandwidth room to up it a bit?

It's like that because bonusball members get a larger space. It's not because of bandwidth. It's simply giving them a better benefit.

Oh... and it just appears that you want to drive more people to the site, or use your signature to link to your site so it draws more SERPs to your site when google indexes this site.

yeah because that's all I could fit. But I'm not here for that reason, infact. I put it in all my sigs.
    I understand that they get more benefits...but a site should still be comfortably usable without payment, unless I read the post wrong where it said "edmontonpaintball.com is not going to be a pay to use site"

Man up and buy bonusball.
    Ita not like its exspensive.
    Problem solved
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

How is allowing a signature to be longer more comfortable for users? Imo I find signatures longer than 2 lines to be annoying as hell, really detracts from reading posts... then again maybe I'm just old.

Honestly could care less though if you were to advertise your site here in your sig not like you're blatantly trying to get people to it. If the administrator has a problem with it he can deal with it.

Though you using phpBB on your site is just asking for spam from bots...

Want to buy PBall.ca from me though?

I paid for my site out of pocket and cant really afford vb right now :P and yeah I'll look at it.

Takes more than just buying vB to make a site though, there's tweaking you need to do, seoing... lots of stuff...

Yes, but vb would be the alternative to phpbb. I tried SMF and it was horrible. I'm doing the site totally by myself on my spare time with almost no money, so i think it's alright for now. And as for pball.ca...you're clever.