Thread: Impact adds another PRO!!!

Smile Impact adds another PRO!!!

Impact is proud and very excited to announce the addition of Danny Miller formerly of the Oakland Assassins to the Impact NPPL Roster. This now gives Impact a one two punch with Danny Miller and Josh Davey in a line up of young and eager paintballers!!!
    Look for alot of team practises at PAG in the new year in preparation for the NPPL . This will go along way in improving the ball in Edmonton. It will make us all stronger in our game of paintball.

Have a Very Merry Xmass and A Happy New Year From Impact

awesomeness

O_O WOW! Awesome good stuff impact!!

congrats to you guys best of luck in the 06 season

holy crap! impact is gonna get some even bigger exposure now.
    Last edited by robbiezyg; 12-22-2005 at 08:25 AM.

Poster
    kick @$$ time for impact to own

Holy ~!@#$%^&* thats wicked! Bartman/Impact great to hear the awesome addition to your roster!

Have yourself a great Xmas and NewYears! see you guys in the 06

~J.HiTz~

I'm wondering wuts going to happen with all these players? like 2 Impact teams playing MR Series? like i can see an NXL Franchise coming out of this but like NPPL? its only 7-man. Altho it is kinda good cause if people can't make it, that wouldn't be a problem. I just hope contriversy doesn't start due to someone wanting to play!
    But yea, congrats guys! lookin to see big things from you.
    Just don't forget about us when you guys go to the top!
    lol, peace
    ***Looking for Div. 2 Team***
    FKS

getalifeloser
    ok now that you have 2 oakland pro players. i have a question, rumor has it you picked apart extreme 420 and took some of thier players as well. so who all is on the Impact roster?? sounds like it may be an xball team in the making?? comeon spill the beans.

merry christmas guys and good luck in 06.

Spruce Grove Militia #4

woot! hopefully you guys win semi pro next season and edmonton will have its own pro paintball team, and then you guys can let me play on your team because even if i am bad the 2 pro players make up for it. right?

ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK ON FUTURE EVENTS

Spruce Grove Militia #4

Basically with the addition of Josh and Danny it will affect Impact with it's current Roster . We are adding additional players to support a PSP entry into the first event in Div1 and with these players it will allow us to enter two teams into the MR series and give each team a real competitive practise to prepare a 7 man team for NPPL. Depending on a number of issues Impact may enter more than one PSP event. It is very exciting time for Impact as we prepare for 2006. Impact thanks everyone for there support and look forward to practiceing with all you ballers out there.

DannyMiller
    Hey Everyone I would just like to start by saying how excited I am about this upcoming season. I can't wait to get started with this team it is going to be so much fun and a great challenge. I had a tough decision to make at the end of last season but I have decided to leave Bob Long and the Assassins. Bob is such a great guy and really has helped me out over the past two years so I owe him so much. I had a long talk with him and he was so great about everything it was almost even harder to leave than I thought. I was living a dream come true playing and winning with the Assassins and I will miss it very much. As far as Impact is concerned it is going to be a great season. There is so much talent in Canada and I want to be a part of bringing it to the level we all know we can compete at PRO. As far as being sponsored by Badlands I am excited to be on the same list as Dynasty,Infamous and XSV and look forward to a fun season with one of Canadas biggest paintball company's support. I would like to thank all of the people that have helped me get to this point my girlfriend Robyn for putting up with over 100 days away last year never mind putting up with me. My brother for all he does to back me up and make it all possible. All my wicked friends I have made over the years in this sport and eveyone who cheers for us here at home. Thank you see you all around and keep playing hard.

Good luck in the next season =D
    look foreward to practice with you guys thursdays =D
    One 18

Welcome aboard to Danny Miller, the newest Impact Killer.

I have known and Danny my whole paintball career, I have played with and against him, and you would be hard pressed to find a more competitive, yet pleasant guy. He is a great baller and will bring experience and more professionalism to our team, he and Josh are welcome additions.

This is the start of a great new season for Impact and there is no doubt that Paintball in Edmonton is going to the next level, it is only a matter of when. Look for the Impact family to grow more in 2006, get stronger, and more competitive as a whole. I invite everyone who enjoys paintball competition to come out and watch and play against these guys because they have a great deal of talent and technique which they can, and are willing to pass on.

Personally, I can't wait to get back to it.

Rhino
    Impact

This is going to be an impressive uplift to paintball in the Edmonton area. I thought we were fortunate enough to be able to practice and play with Impact for the last couple years ... But now not only have they grown as the team but in stature within the community. This is what makes paintball in the Edmonton area a pleasure to be a part of this is only going to strengthen player’s community and make the 780 a force to be reckoned with.
    Welcome Danny, I haven’t had much time to talk to you other than when you have been reffing at the MR events but I look forward to learning from you while playing against and with you just like with Josh over the last year.
    Josh I’m glad to hear you are making the move to Impact as well as the move to Edmonton. I look forward to more matches and learning’s for you on the field. You’re a great guy and I know you’ll add to the Edmonton community even more with you being a local boy now.

This is going to be a great beginning to a great year for the 780 guy’s … We are going to start rocking the tourney’s !!!

Peace
    Bruce Sinclair - ENTITY #04
    Black & Blue 4 EVA

GP CXBL Team '07

Thats awsome to hear of the addition of Danny Miller. This is gonna be one of the best paintball years for Impact. It is gonna be a great show this year at Nationals. Good job Impact.
    Maximum Risk