Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Desmond and the Tactical Anarchy Crew

Thanks to Desmond and the Tactical Anarchy Crew

Thanks to you guys,Black hawk Down was very fun. I think I am safe to say that everyone enjoyed the day and that we would definately back again. Ref's were fair and the competition was real fun.

yeah, I had a great day of playing - great fields, fair reffing and good set of players. sweet day all in all.

Semi-Frequent Member
    Haha had some good times on saturday. Def will be back with more buddies. Thx again desmond

haha especially when we opened the helicopter door and just sprayed like crazy lol

Yeah, Ripping open that door was awesome. I cant wait to see that video so I can laugh at it. Wicked time, and Im in for whatever new dez comes up with.

me too for sure. Got a case of paint to use and Thor I think you got one too haha. if you are who I think you are

Semi-Frequent Member
    hes the big fast kid with that fn fast ego haaha and the red tape velocity lol

Yup, case of paint was a pretty wicked deal!

yes my red tape haha. Loob I am assuming is the blond guy? curtis right?
    sorry don't know thors name

Semi-Frequent Member
    yea thats me and thor is cody

well hopefully i will see you guys on the field again!

Semi-Frequent Member
    forsure great times let us no when ur headin out next

Tactical Anarchy Paintball
    no. thanks to you guys not often i get to play any more .

Thanks alot we had alot of fun we will be back. especially with that case of paint haha
    Any plans before winter comes?

was actually thinking about little event called test your metal .. kinda like rambo first blood . small tournys one man vs 10 to see whos the best of the best .. would like to have 10 military guys or 10 police officers to do the hunting , but any ten will work , have not figured out all details yet. what do ya think of that?

Semi-Frequent Member
    Omg that sounds sickkkk. Haha mission impossible.
    One con i thought of it would be particpation. This might slow peoples chance to play if only one can play at a time. Although if you had it as a group thing so you could rotate the one it could work.

Or are you saying like a day event where everyone lines up and its a real test against the police/mili because that would be awesome aswell

that sounds pretty good lol. Seeing how good you are against police officers. of course I think military/police officers should have a cap on ammo. Than that would be totally fair. Fifty rounds for the police and unlimited for that one "rambo" guy

if i had police or military they would be 45 min games , one on eight to ten . with the remaining players just scrimaging on other fields till its there turn so there not bored but the odds of rounding up police and military to do this within a couple weeks might be impossible , might save that one for next year .. but if i can get enough guys would like to do a version of it this year , field would be the town and prison camp and surrounding bush . and we would definatly rotate through who ever wants to try it out . also every one who trys puts ten bucks into pot winner takes all.(fastest time, or most kills if no one finishes)..

Oh yeah that would be fun! I love going against a bunch of people. Bachelor party special right there.