Thread: gun boards?

gun boards?

ok, i've been looking into getting a used timmy for the past month. one of the common uprades on them is the board. many are WASed or have a frenzy. but im confused, people say that their gun is hella fast after the board is put in. how does a board increase speed unless its ramping or bouncing like crazy. i can see why you would get a new board if it told you the amount of shots you take, yur bps, etc. but how does a board make a gun faster unlees its ramping, bouncing, which is illegal for tourny use. can someone help me out? i've found 2 guns same brand. except one has a frenzy board upgrade. does this mean its an illegal tourny gun?

When a board is on semi... they are all the same. Nothing is faster, they still shoot once per pull, so speed is determind by how fast your fingers can pull the trigger. However, some boards cap. Such as, I believe the frenzy board caps at 15 bps, where the WAS board doesnt cap. And I believe one of the new NPPL rules is for guns to cap at 15 bps, which would explain people buying frenzys. Plus people just love to buy stuff because is new.

Chips scan more times per secound for a trigger pull. really though. not many people can shoot that fast, just stick with the board it comes with unless it gets fried. Though i should follow my own advice, Im going to get a tadao board for my PM5