Thread: Cxbl team tryouts

Exclamation Cxbl team tryouts

HI This is Brett Soltys. You probaly know me from winnipegs 420 army and may have seen me at 118 tryouts. (I made the team says chad but I didnt move out to edmonton in time) ANYWAYS, I have a House I'm moving into in E-town and a Car dealership job lined up. Also, I have been Working my *** off to Save up cash and getting in the best shape of my life. I LOOKING FOR A SOLID CXBL TEAM TO TRYOUT FOR LIKE PRIVAL,impact kids,118. I know I WOULD be able to pull my weight because I plan on training harder then UFC FIGHTER for 2010 cxbl season. RUNING EVERY NIGHT,WORKING OUT AT GYM 4 times a week, PRACTICING/DRILLS 2-3 times a week
    or MORE, Also I quit smoking weed so keep MY brain In type top shape to have smarts you need on the feild and I got more DRIVE/HEART/DETERMINATION then you'll see in most people.PAINTBALL IS MY LIFE AND PASSION and this is why im living everything I come to know and love in my homeland of manitoba TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS SO PLEASE PEOPLE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF AT TRYTOUTS FOR YOUR TEAMS.

THANKS CXBL SPORTS FANS

PS I have ALL the GEAR ill need for the season just need a team and paint yo

god dammit someone pick this guy up
    BUY PAINT NOT GEAR

thanks brett the threat #2 lol

Semi-Frequent Member chris lasoya's Avatar
    The Fallen will hold several tryouts throughout the upcoming months, looking for the talented and TRULY dedidcated. Ur welcome to attend and scope us out.. Expect a totally new and winning aproach...

solid! thanks chris!

Just seeing if theres any other tryouts? I need killer odds that ill be on a solid team for next year. can't mess up master plan!

OH yeah and when are fallens tryouts chris?
    Last edited by BTHREAT; 08-27-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Frequent Poster
    I am thinking this is a bit early since franchises for 2010 have not been set. Things sometimes change from this point until Dec/Jan.

Best of luck though.
    Sherwood Park Crimson

Im moving out there in 3 weeks give or take. Any more word on any tryouts and dates?

True Balla
    Red deer Fallen has announced that they will be doing tryouts... Dates and locations to be announced still
    Teamless for now.
    Ego08

dope. please post dates when announced

moving in with impact/118 KAM right away to work aswell..

lock and loaded please anyone let me know if you get word of any and all tryouts for every team and dates and/or ways of getting ahold of team owners too