Thread: games

Hybrid View

I like the pain... It reminds you not to go running around with your head chopped off...

You have to be 18+ to play Airsoft in Edmonton though. I didnt check your profile and dont care to, but just a note for anyone else looking to get into it.

Oh yeah... MILSIM PAINTBALL

Its a game that has a story to it. Both teams are separated by camo colours EXAMPLE: Woodland,Cadpat,greens v.s. MultiCam, Arid Cadpat Tri Desert, Sand colours)

Both teams are given certain goals or tasks that they must accomplish with in certain time limits.

A quick example would be: One side is a rebel force that have a weapon of mass destruction. But upon delivery the device had lost some major components. The Rebel forces are looking for the parts to repair their weapon and deliver/fire it on innocent civilians.

The US Military caught wind of their plot and have sent a Special forces team out to locate the parts before the Rebel forces and to destroy the main weapon itself, before it can cause any harm...

Medic rules:
    1 Medic per team - Must hold the wounded player for 60 seconds and tie a bandage on - Once the player is hit for the second time, he must go back to a respawn station.

Ammo Restriction:
    Each player can carry 600 rounds on them. Players can only replenish their kit at their main base ONLY...

ETC ETC...

I can go n but this is only a quick example.

I am hoping to host a MILSIM here in Ft MAC, once we find out where all the players are...
    Last edited by Jarhead; 08-09-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost