INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

some pump nights comin up
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

pump night is coming up...
    i mentioned ind be there in the pump thread.

this is the airsoft thread, thus im asking if anyone is setting up and airsoft games.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

pride of the proletariat kamikaze33's Avatar
    sean i got a bunch of buds that go around alot in the park out here idk if thats too far of a drive for you though haha

its not too far.... i just dont want to play with you...

Pm me the where abouts you play.
    i was planning on getting some of my friends to play around my buddies acreage.

I have a pistol comin in the mail, but i need to pick out a primary. still up in the air MP5 or M4... i like both very much, but i dont want to buy both.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

Look EDMONTON AIRSOFT REGIMENT... People host games almost every week. But it isn't what it use to be.. Get use to no one calling their hits and b!^#ing and wining. If you are looking for a milsim style game. Look into woodsball or a milsim style paintball game.

AT least in PB you can see the guy get hit and he knows he can't cover it up...

All the old school players in Edmonton Airsoft have either quit or moved on to other things. But you can always give a shot, you might like it.

milisim paintball? ive played woods ball before its alot of fun. but paintball hurts.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

I like the pain... It reminds you not to go running around with your head chopped off...

You have to be 18+ to play Airsoft in Edmonton though. I didnt check your profile and dont care to, but just a note for anyone else looking to get into it.

Oh yeah... MILSIM PAINTBALL

Its a game that has a story to it. Both teams are separated by camo colours EXAMPLE: Woodland,Cadpat,greens v.s. MultiCam, Arid Cadpat Tri Desert, Sand colours)

Both teams are given certain goals or tasks that they must accomplish with in certain time limits.

A quick example would be: One side is a rebel force that have a weapon of mass destruction. But upon delivery the device had lost some major components. The Rebel forces are looking for the parts to repair their weapon and deliver/fire it on innocent civilians.

The US Military caught wind of their plot and have sent a Special forces team out to locate the parts before the Rebel forces and to destroy the main weapon itself, before it can cause any harm...

Medic rules:
    1 Medic per team - Must hold the wounded player for 60 seconds and tie a bandage on - Once the player is hit for the second time, he must go back to a respawn station.

Ammo Restriction:
    Each player can carry 600 rounds on them. Players can only replenish their kit at their main base ONLY...

ETC ETC...

I can go n but this is only a quick example.

I am hoping to host a MILSIM here in Ft MAC, once we find out where all the players are...
    Last edited by Jarhead; 08-09-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

haha, i know what woodsball and scenario paintball is.
    ive been playing paintball for a few years now. i just wanted to make a newb response.
    I like how you explained what it is though ahhahaa.

Incognito Started out as a Woodsball Team 7 years ago. and have played many big games and scenerios.

I joined the EAR about 4 years ago and i find the forum kinda dull, and there doesn't seem to be much action there.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

Well I guess if you are not such a newb, why are you posting up for an airsoft game, on a paintball website? When you clearly know about the Airsoft website?! Kinda stupid if you ask me. ( Unless someone wasn't welcome to EAR...hmmmm?!?!?!)

My guess is if I wanted to play airsoft and was looking for games, I would go to the website, that has all the games posted for that sport... Instead you're posting up on a Paintball site, FULL OF PAINTBALLERS, asking for a airsoft game?!?

And I'm the NEWB... Priceless!

Well you sure put this newb in his place...

i never said you were a newb haha.

i was asking if anyone from paintballedmonton.ca had any games going on. and i asked within the confines of the airsoft section of the paintball forum.

it was recognized by the admins that some paintballers have an interest in airsoft.. and it is a close enough tie to paintball that it would be a fine idea to have an airsoft section of their paintball forum, to disscuss airsoft.

I dont like to play with people I dont know. whether its airsoft or paintball. thus i asked people I know and already play with, if they were playing any games? or would like to throw something together.

I am allowed on EAR haha, i never got kicked or anything.
    I also have friends who do play, some play rec, like kamikaze33, just for fun and shizz and giggles. and others who play defined and well organized games.

I care not, at this point to get too serious into airsoft.

you sound like you don't like airsoft very much
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

I use to love it, but the players now days don't have the loyalty/honesty, to call their hits anymore.. Every game started to turn into arguments and complaining.

Once I get some regularly played games going ( up north here ) and some scenerio/milsim games.. I think Paintball has more to offer than airsoft.

The only thing I miss about airsoft, is the accuracy and range of the guns, compared to paintball.

None the less, to go to a game and have fun without complaining, will be well worth it and the small events sound fun as well... I am going to try and see what this Beer League game is going to be like in Boyle. It will be nice to hang out with some players and have a good time...

I don't blame you on the playing with friends thing... Thats what I started to do with airsoft and it made for a more enjoyable time in the field.

i totally agree with you. and you know that playing air soft with the EAR is and will always be different than a game with your paintball friends.

I always want to play pistols only haha. my friends an I used to do that just outside the park in my buddies house they were building. night games were sweet!

then we used to play pistols only in an empty office building, that was sweeeeeeeeeet. we turned off all the light switches we could find, shot some lights out :P haha and in the main hall on the main floor between the test rooms, there was a red srobe light we would turn on. tons of fun. there was a shed like structure out the back door that would link the buildign to the one we work in currently. good times.

but we gutted the south building before we got too many game in
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock