Thread: Looking for Milsim/Scenario teams and info

Looking for Milsim/Scenario teams and info

Hello

Ive played a lot of paintball over the last few years but have never taken it to the level of Joining a team or even owning my own equipment (I borrow my nephews A-5 when I play). I'd like some info regarding the scenario/milsim games and what kind of equipment is required(markers, camo) and so on.

Also what other fields besides Young Guns hosts the scenario/milsim games?

What mods should i go with as far as a marker goes and what mods should i stay away from? I'd be looking for a realistic looking Marker, probably one with an M4 or M16 mod package. Money really isnt an issue but id rather not spend 800$ on a marker.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

U could get a tippman any really their all more or less milsim guns get the egrip if u get a tippman thow and for clothing any camp coulerd stuff and a plain 3 pod holdind nxe or any other pod pack like that should do

look around here for the bt4 ironhorse theres some used ones for around $300 that will give you the m4 look you desire. As for camo, you want something that matches the environment you play in. CADPAT, MARPAT, Tigerstripe, realtree are all good ones to use in my experience, CADPAT being the best imo.

As for places to play there's Young Guns, PAG outdoor, XCalibre, and Quest for Adventure. each is wholly unique and offers a different experience from each other. I'd recommend trying each field over the summer to get the best of what woodsball has to offer. My home field is PAG Outdoor, Sundays are the day to come, I'd tell you how great it is but you'd just have to see for yourself.

Alex

Thanks Alex

Now since i more then likely wouldnt be bringing anyone with me do I just show up to play and get picked up by someone or how does that work?

All the times ive paintballed ive gone in groups.

Has anyone used those US Army Tippman markers? They look sweet and from what i read are a great reliable "Entry" Level marker?

Pballa
    Now since i more then likely wouldnt be bringing anyone with me do I just show up to play and get picked up by someone or how does that work?

Thats the fun part... I've been to PAG outdoors alot last year.. all the guy there are VERY approchable, and its real easy to make some friends for the day!!

Has anyone used those US Army Tippman markers? They look sweet and from what i read are a great reliable "Entry" Level marker?

I bought one last year (the bravo 1), and although I never used it, my pal who went with me LOVED IT. So much so that he bought it from me this year. The only upgrade that I did for it was a JJ ceramics barrel (with a little electrical tape to increase the diameter of the barrel to match the stock) and according to my pal, the thing was dead accurate. I believe the internals are based on the c98, which is a well proven system.

the army tipman u are talking about is the a5 with an m4 body kit or the bravo one both very reliable markers all tippmans are extreamly reliable woods ball markers and for upgrades id say an e grip if u have the extra cash and a flat line barelle

ya or try getting a tiberius 9 elite top of the line looks realistic to the m4 sopmod and me and some friends r starting a Milsim team
    Free Agent
    McKiernan #17

There is also Grunts Paintball out by morinville...
    Love it there.
    Im just a rock and roll clown

tippmans are good to start off with for woodsball

and outdoor pag ftw
    in our terms wigger= ballin i wig out every day yo

Banned
    YGP > Pag Outdoor