Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BNIB Jerseys, Gloves and Pod pack for sale!!!

Pablo99

BNIB Jerseys, Gloves and Pod pack for sale!!!

I got a bunch of new stuff lying around that i dont need.

** NOTE-- all prices of new in box merchandise are taken from CanadianPaintball.com**

- Size Large JT premier jersey Black --- Worth 85 + gst new... asking 50 NIB
    - Size Large JT pro series jersey yellow --- Worth 85 +gst new...asking 50 NIB
    -Size Medium JT Premiere gloves Black --- Worth 55+ gst new... asking 30 NIB
    -Size Medium JT Premiere gloves Black --- Worth 55+gst new... asking 30 NIB
    - Used Petrol pod pack 3+2 black --- Paid 50 asking 25

I will have pics up shortly of all the items .

If interested PM me.
    I can meet at any proshop or field in the south of the city, which narrows it down to MR paintball and PAG, or you could just come and pick it up from my home.

Pablo99
    here is the rest of the pictures

Note, i had to take the jerseys and gloves out of the packages to take pics of them.

OH and i will clean up that pack lol

Pablo99
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^
    ^^^^
    ^^
    ^^
    ^^

Pablo99
    up

if your at ice i can pick up the blue gloves if they fit

whats the difference between the black premier jersey and the yellow pro series? the look the same..... might be interested

hey if u can make it to november ice ill buy the Medium JT Premiere gloves, Black.
    from you, all i would have to do first is see if they fit. cause you cant go wrong for $30. get back to me. PM me cause my msn isnt working.

peace

Pablo99
    ya, you are right
    they are both premiere, so my bad on saying one was a pro series. The pro series has the abs of steel on it. But yah, no difference other than color.

I am thinking about spectating november ice, so i might just be out there. I still got the gloves and jerseys for sale, so no worries.

ya i can buy those Medium JT Premiere gloves, Black.from u, im 1001% sure i will buy them, so plz hold on to em till nov ice.

i want pod pack
    wil buy after ice

Pablo99
    ok so sale on both pairs of gloves is pending, as well as pod pack.

Pablo99
    up

Pablo99
    ok blue gloves gone

hey u didnt wait long enough for me to buy those black gloves from u. i was there all day but i had to go on the feild at 3pm and when i got off it was like 3:04pm and when i got to the proshop it was like 3:12pm. and that dude u sold the blue jt gloves towas like he left. and i seached everywhere at PAG, upstairs and downstairs. and u were no where to be found. so i bought a pair of petrol gloves insted. sry, i would of bought them but u were to impatient.

peace

Pablo99
    lol i hope your kidding! i was waiting in the pro shop for 20 minutes!, no joke whatsoever. W/e dude, ill find someone

i asked dale and he said u were there for like 10 min barely and then u left or went upstairs, i checked upstairs.....u wernt there. sry man. but i do hounestly wish u good luck on selling them.

peace

Pablo99
    up

Pablo99
    up

Pablo99
    up to the top

Pablo99
    still up for sale