Thread: Old autococker needs parts and repairs

Old autococker needs parts and repairs

Hey whats up guys? I have a real old cocker and it needs a new front block setup, I was wondering if pre-2k cockers have transferrable parts...Or does anyone have any working parts they're looking to get rid of?
    Thanks

Old Autocockers only need one thing... a PUMP KIT!

Just kidding. All of the front end is transferable between any autococker, the only thing that isn't is the front block itself (and the front block screw).

Might want to check out eBay or MCB for old parts.
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

Are the old parts not working or you just want something new? 3 way should be totally rebuild-able, possibly (but not probably) the Ram and LPR depending on the type.

If it's not working but they still seem to hold air, it could just be a timing issue.

Technical Administrator
    wasn't it the ram or the 3-way that was not compatible as well between pre2k and 2k+ cockers? IIRC i know the block is different. Then again it's been what 7 years since i custom built my cocker... that i sold for $200
    I just sold ALL of my cocker stuff to sniper bob... i had a ram and all the internals too. I still have a budd orr VHS on how to tear cockers down though

Actually the pre 2K cockers have a smaller diameter banjo bolt so the 2k Plus front block will not fit unless machined to the bigger bolt. Also the trigger frame internals are different for the stock slider frames. pretty well everything else is a match. Must say I also still Have the video around someplace Jeff. And about 6 Cockers I keep tripping over. My red Skull cocker I built still works but could use a good service.
    ANGEL-Sent from Heaven to raise Hell on Earth

Also the bolts are different, and most of the back blocks.

I got a bunch of cocker parts... lemme find them this weekend and I'll post what I got
    Shoot your gun, not your mouth

Ok Sorry it's taken so long, but I looked around and this is what I dug up:

stock ram
    Tickler 3 way
    stock 3 way (needs o - rings and 1 barb)
    stock front reg
    about a dozen assorted o-rings from repair kit, and a few other odds n ends including a couple hose lengths, and an unknown bolt with pull pin (which still has all the bearings).

keep in mind these have not seen use in a few years, but when they were on my old cocker they worked. Let me know
    Shoot your gun, not your mouth