Thread: Speed League

Poster

Speed League

For those that are new on EP here is a brief overview of Speed League.

Speed League is a player run, non-profit, non-feild specific league that was born from discussion here on EP about having a locally run winter league that was more for beginners. The idea was for teams of five to compete through out the winter months building points towards a final set of playoffs in the spring.

Despite getting positive feedback in the fall there was little very little response for registration. Speed League scaled back and has been running single event tournaments in an order to build interest from the players and sponsors. The plan at the moment is to continue with the School vs School and Barley & Hops events for the spring of 2009 and then start the full league in the fall of 2009.

I have been mostly working on Speed League by myself with help from various people for each individual event which I am grateful for. If you are interested in helping further the sport under the Speed League banner, please PM me.

If you are a beginner type of player looking to make or play regularly on a team, consider Speed League and send me your questions.

so do we have to have a team of 5, id like to take paintballing up is this something i could get into by myself or a few others?
    were is a good place to get equiptment

Frequent Poster

hes new......
    ya speed leauge is kinda dead.....
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

I played a speed league event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we won
    but ya try and look at thread dates and not gravedig ... thanks ...
    Don't be a duck and **** around.

Poster
    who said SL was dead?? its just resting....

Seriously I have some other "life changing" things goin on and I can't start things up again right now. But dont assume things unless you know for sure.