well its your lucky day i just left hiatus from paintball. thanks hunter!
As for Airsoftguy, ya i admit my "glock" look sliek a pos in these pics. i painted it black and whatnot. it actually broke a few weeks ago! haha. the M14 is NOT legit. Well, it kinda is. Its a SUPER ****ty brand, but it is better build than the walmart stuff.
Since posting all those pics, i acquired a g&g m16 and a tsd l96. I know the TSD is also kinda ****ty, but you must take into account one factor. These guns (except the m16) were all acquired back when you couldnt get airsoft in canada really. there was 007 in calgary, but back when i got these youd be HARD PRESSED to find legit stuff in canada. The "glock" and m14 i both had to sneak over the border. I bought the l96 when buyairsoft.ca had JUST opened also. so cut me some slack. id love to get a legit gun, ideally the magpull ACR, but i refuse to pay canadian prices when you can get the same product in the states for LITERALLY half the price.

PS: as to your flaming of paintballers, my wallet prefers backyard airsofting to paintball any day. That being said, having not done either for several years, both are insanely expensive hobbies. As to wiping, its the same in airsoft. Id often yell "BOUNCE PLAY ON!" having paintballed for so many years prior to grabbing an airsoft gun. Which is the exact issue with airsoft. you are relying on the other guys integrity. I totally agree with you, the milsim factor kicks the pants off paintball, and i will attest to your gats accuracy/rof, my m16 is similar. But unless you cause the other guy pain and he says "ouch" when shot, there is nothing to stop him from playing on either. At least in paintball a wiper is obvious and you can yell at him and point out the smear. So dont hop on here, flaming my guns which i have had for a very long time, and especially do not hop on a PAINTBALL forum flaming it over airsoft, and further yet do not flame about wiping and the lack of integrity amongst SCENARIO players when airsoft can be JUST as "bad."

I wouldnt expect you to know this either form the sounds of your posts, but you dont sound like you have truly experienced every facet of paintball. Try your hand at tourny ball, and you might see paintball in a different light. Woodsballers (aka you scenario guys) and tourney players RARELY get along for many different reasons. With woods/scenario ballers, you often get the weekend warriors and the "n00bs" who are simply out paintballing because it is the closest thing they can find to milsim. Those guys would do FARR better in airsoft.
Tourney ball however is much different, and i would think you would find a higher level of integrity amongst players given the atmosphere, refs who make it their job to prevent wipers, stricter regulations etc.

So now that you are informed if you bothered to read all that, i would hope in the future you please educate yourself thoroughly on a subject before generalizing/flaming it, and making yourself look like a tool. Im glad an airsofter found his way on here, and hope your future posts are more constructive.