Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

For Chris Games - Pics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Chris Games - Pics

pride of the proletariat kamikaze33's Avatar

For Chris Games - Pics

my ****.
    Aftermath M14 SPECOPS Orphus Socom. damn thats a mouthfull

specs:
    480 fps (with .25g bbs, 500+ with .12g but they curve like no tomorrow)
    ~14 rounds per minute
    semi-full auto
    hicap mag
    batt life is ~1.5hrs CONSTANT shooting.
    HURTS LIKE A MOFO. its drawn blood from under a few shirts within 10 feet. compared with paintball this sounds normal but the bbs mass is nothing compared with a paintball, so for a tiny thing that weighs nothing to do that much damage just goes to show this things a tank haha

crap for it:
    (shown in various pics)
    tasco red dot
    homemade silencer (WORKS!!!)
    Bushnell 3-9x 50mm weaver scope
    browning ring mounts
    RIS rail covers
    (not shown, didnt feel like throwing them back on)
    remote laser kit
    MAG light tac lamp kit

My Two Pistols
    TOP: Smith & Wesson SW40F
    specs:
    gas blowback
    ~300 fps with .2g bbs
    40 round mag
    12g expectancy: 120-160 shots depending how fast you shoot
    shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger
    crap for it:
    silencer i took off an old mp5 and modded using the mp5's barrel to make another working silencer reason for all the ugass tape in the pics is to prevent gas release ensuring all gas travels into the silencer making it pretty quiet
    Blue led lamp kit. yes i taped it on. yes it looks poverty. no its not coming off any time soon

BOTTOM: SIG Sauer
    specs:
    ~230 fps, spring (must be recocked everytime)
    12 shot clip

Panther Arms M4 RIS
    specs:
    this thing sucks ***
    100% plastic
    springer
    ~260 fps
    30 round mag, 300 round reservoire in clip (remove clip, shake and it reloads itself. kinda a nice feature surprisingly)
    very VERY accurate
    very very broken. first off the part that causes the mag to load inside of the magwell snapped off. made a new one out of parts from an old shotgun, but then in taking apart the gun i somehow cannot replicate the seal correctly in the breech so bbs just roll out the barrel. i suppose ill fix it eventually. oh ya a buddy was running with it too and i guess decided to try extreme pole vaulting and literally snapped the barrel off at the end of the sight rail and start of the RIS rails. gorilla glue works WONDERS
    super quiet when it worked with the silencer

the M4 would look sick with a dust coat of paint on the clear shell, but would probably be illegal on plannet earth, oh and would look better if you wouldn't put that silencer thingy on it! XD

but yeah, those are pretty cool!!!
    BEATDOWN

ya ill probably use the m4 as a dumby cuz i wanna paint my l96 digicamo so ill try it on the m4 first. and i only use the silencer cuz it works haha

if you ever get tired of the M14 or the M4 lmk, I would love to stick an ion inside one of them and use at a big game!

digi camo would look sick on the M14 if you did the whole thing, but if you did that it would definitely call for a gullie suit,
    BEATDOWN

lmao u can c ryan through the scope

but yes very sick gun man
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

Did you really need a 3-9 scope for it lol?
    I'll join you in this craze once I get the money
    Buy Property, Monopolize your world

Haha ya I thought doomstrike would like that
    Chris I was actually thinking of selling the m14 lol but I'm not sure yet I'll let u know. And I have a ghillie suit haha but I was thinking more urban digi than woodland digi. Well see haha. Patrick I'd love you haha except were not getting hcore into it cuz that's just wierd. I just like to screw around. To the extreme.

bro, if ur sellin it lemme know. im playing both airsoft and paintball. and is the silencer on the m14 removable?

Quote Originally Posted by evthegreat View Post
    bro, if ur sellin it lemme know. im playing both airsoft and paintball. and is the silencer on the m14 removable?
    how do you play airsoft

what do u mean how do i play airsoft?

Poster
    also, you should know that is not a true silencer, it is a large bore area that allows the sound to disperse, but not silence it... just due to the fact that silencers are illigal in canada unless you are a registered Mountie officer with that privalege, a Special officer in a city department, or military....

and how i play airsoft is with a paintball marker... so i can tell when i shoot someone instead of them cheating all the time...

on a more serious note... how do you airsoft players deal with the rampant cheating that goes on in your sport?
    Phy - Lobster - Nathan - Pyro5050
    Nicknames Rock

airsoft is a total honour system, i play with a great group of guys, and we are all honourable lol. but u can get 6mm paintballs...

Quote Originally Posted by Phy View Post
    also, you should know that is not a true silencer, it is a large bore area that allows the sound to disperse, but not silence it... just due to the fact that silencers are illigal in canada unless you are a registered Mountie officer with that privalege, a Special officer in a city department, or military....

and how i play airsoft is with a paintball marker... so i can tell when i shoot someone instead of them cheating all the time...

on a more serious note... how do you airsoft players deal with the rampant cheating that goes on in your sport?
    thanks tips im well aware lol. and id never actually admit to 'playing' it nor would i call it a 'sport.' its fun to run around in the bush and shoot your friends whereas with paintball youd have to go to greater lengths and precautions to just go do it on your own away from a field

painted my m14 red tiger!

oh and i picked up another toy

people cheat less when ur gun doesnt suck a** like all the walmart CRAP in these pics!!! LMFAO!!! these are NOT AIRSOFT GUNS (ok the M14 looks legit) my 4 yr old daughter has a better pistol than that junk!! Ill rumble with any of u paintballers and laugh as you cry and whine about how much REAL airsoft hurts.Not only that maybe you should try playing with people who have a little honor and integrity. When im layin 900 rounds a minute on an area the size of a quarter id love to see how long it takes before you call yourself out!! HAHAHA!!! Give me 1 inch of bare skin and its hit! BTW im not a hater im a convert, i used to pb too but got tired of having sights for no reason. ps check out my paintball gear for sale in the traders hub Capitalairsoft.com for REAL airsoft in Edmonton. Your welcome Jeff!

Oh yeah................ How do you paintballers deal with the rampant cheating in your sport!? Theyre called WIPERS. But that doesnt happen right? Bullsh!t. Ive played many a scenario at young guns and cheaters are in your sport too. Or how about the UMBRELLA CORP homos who shoot people who are dead with their guns in the air? Is that fair play? My airsoft versus your paintball ANY DAY BRO!!!!!

No flaming! also please stop opening 2 year old threads. Glad to have ya on Ap and keep it up and firen.

My bad, I suck at computers and didnt see the date! What is flaming? Does it mean sh!t-talking? If so my bad again.

Sure does no problem and have a good one.