Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Airsoft for sale! :D

Thread: Airsoft for sale! :D

Airsoft for sale! :D

I dont EVER play airsoft so i thought i'd get rid of them.

1 Pistol, 2 magazines.

2 little MP-5 type airsoft.. Full auto, fun for ****ting around.

All the pellets i can find..

$60!!!

Ha Or trade for something paintball related...
    Im just a rock and roll clown

Will do. Pics will be up tonight.

Where did u buy these airsoft guns?

pride of the proletariat kamikaze33's Avatar
    sorry for posting before you put pics up :P im guessing his mp5 was from canadian tire or walmart. i have the canadian tire mini mp5. what i prefer to do is my fam usually drives down somewhere in the states in the summer and i buy as many as i can down there and sneak em over the border (GASP!). typically the stuff you get here is crappy/fails in comparison to what you can get in the states. i bought a Sig Sauer pistol down there for $20 at Big 5 sporting goods. shoots ~260 fps, came with 2 spare clips though it is a springer. it still rick rolls anything you can get here in effectiveness and price. I also got a gas blowback smith & wesson SW40F there this summer for about $50 (along with the m14). The SW40F you cant really get here, and the one place ive seen that retails to canada wants $100 + shipping and tax. Only reason i got em over the border though is we traveled as a family of 5 so we werent too likely to be searched. im sure if a few doods went down youd get searched for sure. and customs are SUPER sticky with bringin these things over the border.

Sell it to the refs at Mad Existence!
    ALIEN RAGE II

Pics will be up tonight...

Forgot about this..

Thanks.

awaiting pics :K

up for cool guy and his damn Canadian airsoft guns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

since hes taking forever, this is what the mini mp5's look like

emphasis on MINI. size comparison, their about the length of a paintballgun body

for you buyers that are looking at this gun dont pick up bbs off the ground and use them EVER!! i had one and ithought it would be ok to pick some up off the ground and use them but that didnt work one got stuck on the barrel and it was in there so bad that the gun stopped working. fun gun to dick around with though UPP

DOH!

Went to take pics...

Found out... PUPPY ATE MY MEMORY CARD!!!

Kamikaze is right.. they do look EXACTLY like that.

If you really need pictures.. PM me.. Ill send them to your phone/facebook

Thanks..
    Ryan.

You can send em to meee and I'll post them for you <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    for you buyers that are looking at this gun dont pick up bbs off the ground and use them EVER!! i had one and ithought it would be ok to pick some up off the ground and use them but that didnt work one got stuck on the barrel and it was in there so bad that the gun stopped working. fun gun to dick around with though UPP
    i pick em up. sometimes. i once spilled a whole jug of 5000 in the mud. was not losing my money on that investment haha but i cleaned em in a sink and they worked fine. as long as theres no physical damage (can bbs take mental damage ?????) and u wash em their fine