Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

1st thread!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st thread!

pride of the proletariat kamikaze33's Avatar

Talking 1st thread!

woot first thread.
    bought an L96 today for ****s and gigs btw. should be pretty tight.

True Balla
    u should not be allowed to gave that. lmao i think you should hand it over to me lol.

can we get some glamor shots so we may partake in your enjoyment?
    BEATDOWN

indeed. maybes ill post pics of my m14 in the mean time im kinda nervous though about my L96. read on airsoftcanada today that the place i bought from censors all reviews that come in so that its onlly good ones get posted and that theres FAR more lemons that come from this place i ordered mine from. so yaaaaaaaa haha hope i dont get screwed here

so apparently my gats been in the park "en route" for about 4 hours now...awaiting the doorbell......

im thinkn about getting it
    Last edited by 4sight; 02-14-2009 at 02:45 PM.

ya i got it off buyairsoft. so it came. and i came. ****ing love it. ill post an indepth review and pics in a few days

a pic. ill put the rest up later

thats so phat how much did that cost you?

k heres the review

Bought from: Airsoft in Canada: BuyAirsoft.Ca

total time to my door: ~1.5 days once the echeck cleared on paypal

Price: $388.70 with shipping, tax and 5000 .20g bb's

velocity: id like to chrony it at pag or something some day if dale will let me
    just to be sure, but box says 460

Make: the site says its a "Well L96" which is a knockoff of the Maruzen Type 96. mine, im assuming is a knockoff-knockoff. the box says its a TSD SD96

Pros:
    bolt action
    very solid, minus the bipod
    heavy
    shoots hard
    ACCURATE
    cheap-ish in comparison with the other models
    available to Canada

Cons:
    so i watched about every video review of these things on youtube, and the majority were a bunch 14 year olds with far too much time on their hands who simply put said THIS GUN ROCKS BUY IT YAY POKEMANZ

so ya. theres alot of cons with this thing that these tykes didnt have the intelligence to notice. so here goes

right out of the box, the bonus clip included with it jammed in the magwell. ****in thing wouldnt eject, and i had to pry it out with some plyers. No idea why this guy jammed, its identical to the other clip, but ive marked it and am leaving it till later to try and fix. i think its cuz the spring on the mag doesnt push right so the mag doesnt eject, that or im just unna sand down the sides so it pops out easier

another con, and i knew this well in advance thanks to airsoftreports pn youtube, was the bipod. airsoft reports complained that it wiggled and felt extremely cheap and left it at that. i tinkered around a bit. this is easily solved wit paper and electrical tape. the problem is that the bipod joints and the joint on the gun which it is inserted to are not machined identical, so theres about 1mm of play on either side of it, letting the gun rotate a few degrees while seated on the bipod. i just taped the **** out of it, and it works fine now no play or movement.

the last con, and this is more of a preference thing, is the scope it comes with. i have 2 other very nice bushnell scopes, so this thing my gun came with was hard pressed rom the beginning. both my bushnells have knobs on the zoom adjustment, and can be sighted in using thumb dials. this scope had just a ring to adjust its zoom, and needs a screwdriver to sight it in.
    it also doesnt have paralax or illuminated reticles, which are a kind of nice bonus
    i ended up throwing a red dot on it in the mean time while i wait for my new high end scope.

overall, id still recomend this gun highly. if you want a sniper, and you dont want to smuggle it from the states, GET IT FROM BUYAIRSOFT. anywhere else, and your order WILL get confiscated. DO NOT ORDER FROM AMERICAN SITES EVEN IF THEY SAY THEYLL SHIP HERE the order will STILL get seized. the reason being is you need a license to import airsoft guns (replica firearms apparently). thats why i assume buyairsofts prices are significantly higher than in the US. that and they basically have a monopoly on airsoft guns in canada. the mid-grade ones anyways.
    so ya. it shoots lazers, and im very pleased with it.
    oh ya and originally it was matte black, but i painted it digi camo.

heres some more pics

im not an airsoft guy, but damn that is sick! buy this gun it rocks, yay pokemanz!! hahahahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boats & Hoes!

Is that an accu-trigger I see?
    Buy Property, Monopolize your world

if by accu you mean `safety`then yes, it is an accu haha

very nice man thanks for a real review on it very interested in pickn one up now

ya np's. im gunna eventually but one on youtube just for the sake of having a decent review up but ya.

EDIT: i tried filing down the problem mag, and i put wd40 in the parts so itll move smoother and eject harder (thats what she said). no luck. i emailed buyairsoft to see what they can do if anything considered ive already maimed it. if they cant do anything im taking a bench grinder to it haha

k i got ahold of buyairsoft. their sending me a new mag no questions asked. BALLIN SERVICE

if ur 18 go on to airsoft canada get age verified and by a gun from the classifieds. you can get a sick gun for 300. buy airsoft is alrite, but its one of the only gun sellers in canada. im thinking of buying the g&g m4 or the real wood ak 74 off the site, since im under 18

k was it completely necessary to bring this thread back up.

it's a noob thing
    Forget rehab join paintball

If you guys want sick airsoft guns go to Jeff at capital aisoft. 142nd street and yellowhed. the guns there will make you little girls wet in your panties!!! Tell him Pvt. Pile sent you. (You wont get a discount but it makes me look good)