Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for a team!

Arrow I'm looking for a team!

im 14 years of age, im really good at paintball, i follow orders from my superiors , or can give orders to my minors, and will stay loyal to my leader, im currently a free agent and i need to get involved in a sport but don't want to do hockey, football, soccer, basket ball and stuff like that, i want to play paintball, im homeschooled and have no job so my time is very flexible for practices and games, please send me a private message if you think your team or a team could use me

True Balla
    you should post what stlye of paintball you want to do and what your set up it so its easyer for ppl to take a look.

yea ok well im up for whatever type! woodsball or speedball it really dosn't matter, i just need a sport for me to get into, but i prefer woodsball

what kind of gun do you have

you should go out and play for a year or two before looking for a team...just to learn the ropes of the game.

All people really need in paintball other than working on your game is a chance, maybe this guy might suprise you.....might get you with one ball in the grill.
    BEATDOWN
    Impact Ego 11

i have no gun yet, but will be buying a Tippmann 98 soon, and i've been playing for 2 years, and gone out 10 times.

for paintball you kinda need a steady cash flow for the most part. wgicg would mean you need a job or rich parents. and as for a team, i havent seen or heard much about any scenario teams in or around edmonton. i could be wrong though...

with a 98 custom ur gonna be playing woodsball idimagine?
    Gunslingers: First place ICE 2009
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

he said that previously i do believe

well thats my dream gun.....tippmann 98

your dream gun? really? weird dream gun...

lol

ok this guy isnt serious this is probly colton baur or someone else.....
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

well i've only used 2 guns dude i play at Young Guns or.....dang i forgot the name of the other one but its something like GMP or something

a dream marker is one u would love to have not one that u can buy for like 50$ and i wasnt aware u could play at young guns at the age of 12 either..... mebe if u are serious u should go to walk ons on sunday at paintball action games. that way ull get better. and decide if ur seriouis about a team
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

i guess your right i first wanna know info about joining a team, practice times, cost, stuff like that. but i really do want to join a team and play paintball as a sport like most kids are playing soccer and football and stuff

ya well no offense cuz ive never seen u paly. but people are gonna want someone who knows what their doing . meaning if u play say once a week for walk ons or even go to a few team nights people will want you on their team instead of sayig " i listen to my surpierors"
    Currently running:
    Dm9
    Sl8r

yea, but as i have no job...yet.... i cant afford to be doing walk ons and stuff but yea i see where your coming from, i'll try to be doing that as much as possible

get yourself to a proshop and learn about guns and the way the game is played

watch some games if you have to

then decide

other than that try hit up some team nights and see if any teams need another guy

and bam

out of a small egg from the distance of space, a team is born
    The Biggest Boss That You've Seen Thus Far.