Thread: Everyone is responsible for reading this.

Everyone is responsible for reading this.

Hey guys, just wanted to point out some of the new rules that I will be enforcing. Im not going to keep track of who im giving warnings two, and with so many new members coming to this site I want equal treatment for the regulars and the newbies. This is your one warning.

1. Absolutely any foul language posted up on these boards that the swear filter does not catch will result in at least a 2 day ban. I ask everyone to read their posts that contain swears after that have submitted them and if they still contain recognizable swear to delete them manually. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS SHOWN!

2. All posts with the main purpose to flame or insult any other members on these boards will result in at least a 2 day ban. This has the potential to result in a permanent ban or an IP ban if it gets out of control. I can understand snaps or zingers among friends, but keep it away from the boarderline.

3. Please do not try to envoke people to flame you to get them banned, enough instances will result in a ban for you aswell.

4. You can say absolutely anything in a personal message, no one else gets to read them. That being said, I HIGHLY suggest not insulting someone you do not know in person though, because it is quite possible you may meet them in person, and everything said on the internet is taken the wrong way.

5. You might as well call me Mod00-Gonna-Ban-You until the flaming on this forum slows down. A hostile community is not what we want to show to the new comers to our sport and the parents of our underage portion of the community.

6. We have mods on these forums for one reason, to moderate. If you need some moderation done, or feel that someone is out of line. PM A MOD!!!! Do not try to take it into your own hands, it only makes you look like a fool. Please report inappropriate posts to mods aswell.

Have a good day and play nice.

All comments on my moderation skills can be made PM'd to "Admin".

Edit:
    PS The easiest way to remain respectful to anybody is to remember this:
    "would you say that to your mother, brother, father, sister, son, daughter, teacher or boss" then click the Post button :-)
    Last edited by Admin; 10-30-2005 at 04:30 AM.