Thread: Pump for 2009...

Pump for 2009...

Hey Everyone,

2009 should be an interesting year for pump, considering that 2008 was a little chaotic, we've decided to plan out the year a little better...

First off, I'm pretty much stepping away from organizing the pump games (with a slight exception). Angie will be taking over scheduling of both the League Games and the Rec Nights. I personally won't be involved in the League this year, so any issues please take them up with Angie. I simply don't have the time or desire to play competitively, too many other things in life are taking up my time. As per Angie, the league will break for the summer (exact dates to be posted later).

Rec nights will continue year round indoors as always. I'll be out for as many as possible, but again paintball is taking a back seat to my other commitments.

The one thing that I will be handling are some Stock Class outing during the summer. These will probably be outdoors at a convenient location. These games will be strictly stock class (12 grams and rock'n'cock pumps) and meant as fun yet competitive games. The numbers will be keep small and personal. Anyone interested in these games please contact me privately as I'll be setting up a private list for these games.

It takes everyone's help to make pump games work, so let's all have an amazing year of pump paintball here in Edmonton!
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

sould be a good year
    Sulli Fan Club Member #3
    HP ARMY FOR LIFE!

Throw me a heads up for the SC game, very interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We are a completely neutral website.