Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nov. Ice , One more Rookie Wanted

Wow... an intelligent response I don't know what to say.
    Thanks for making the effort . Unfortunately we just couldn't get our **** together in time so we are out for this one. But we will be in the next one when/where ever that might be. I will be there to watch though and get a better idea of what is going on . Best of luck , punish those punks for me will ya.
    There is only one thing left to do mama,.. thats to ding- a -ding -dang my dang -along- ling -long

Yea man no worries. Sorry you couldn't get in sooner. Come by anyway and maybe have your gear with ya in the car. You never know when a team will need a man. We may even be able to give ya a shot our rosters full the moment but things can always change on game day. Hope to see ya there at the least you can get an idea what your in for at the next tourny. Keep it up and firen man!

Oh almost forget next P.A.G tourny will likely be march meltdown keep your eyes on E.P.com for more info.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-17-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sounds good ,..I will do that.
    There is only one thing left to do mama,.. thats to ding- a -ding -dang my dang -along- ling -long

Poster
    Yo if you bring your gear almost always in rookie someone won't show or gets sick so bring your gear and have a blast. Burnt.toast., get real.
    DON'T SHOOT ME!