Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nov. Ice , One more Rookie Wanted

Nov. Ice , One more Rookie Wanted

Ok here's the deal , I am looking for some other rookies looking to get thier feet wet next weekend.
    How does this work at a tourney.?? Having never been in a tourney at all does this qualify me for being a rookie??
    Can a team have a captain with a little more experience than.. zero??
    My brother and I want to jump in but we have no clue how to do so.
    We want to put a team together,... are there any other wanna be's like us willing to jump in next weekend . We are just looking to have a good time and are quite willing to admit our inexperience but we still want to win none the less. BUT if you are one of those guys with smelly feet and no friends don't bother responding. It's bad enough that i have to get my *** shot off by a bunch of pencil necked, video game playing, geeks. I refuse to look bad while I am doing it . So ..If you have some clue as to what you are doing and are willing to try and win this Rookie thing, speak up .
    We need three other players to put a team together. If we are allowed to have an experienced captain I will be willing to pay an experienced players entry fee to back our team and give us some guidance as to what to do.

My brother and I are both bush ballers so it is not like we know nothing about shooting punks, but this indoor stuff seems like a whole different animal .. Anyways let me know.
    Last edited by bigbadvoodoodaddy; 11-16-2008 at 12:56 PM.
    There is only one thing left to do mama,.. thats to ding- a -ding -dang my dang -along- ling -long

ok well to put this all together you must have to have your registration money in by this upcoming monday

and to draft right in so soon isn't really the way to do it and to reffer to me and my fellow speedballers as punks would in fact get your *** shot off i wouldnt go around saying that

bushball and speedball are two very different things for sure but i hope you find a captain so me and my crew of pencil necked video game playing geeks can personally see that you get utterly eliminated from the competitiion

so like i said get 5 guys and 200 dollars into pag by monday and i hope to see you guys play

and yes having no tournament expirience would classify you as rookie
    Last edited by burnt.toast.; 11-15-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: i forgot to add some stuff
    in our terms wigger= ballin i wig out every day yo

Wow, being an *** like that isnt going to get anyone on your team
    Im just a rock and roll clown

Fair enough:
    The cash is no problem , just finding a few more players on such short notice is the problem.
    I will be there none the less , even if we can't throw a team together by then.
    But I hope you get your chance at us for sure .

Take a deep breath there Dr doom ,
    It's all in fun.
    Re read my post and I think you see what I mean.
    Last edited by bigbadvoodoodaddy; 11-15-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    There is only one thing left to do mama,.. thats to ding- a -ding -dang my dang -along- ling -long

o yes fun for us punks to mow you bush wacking tree huggers

lol jk

but seriously we all love it when complete noobs join so its basically a free game for us

FINDE THIS TEAM ANOTHER MAN PLEASE

This is what I was talking about in the other thread discussing the maturity and general accesability of Pb as a sport/pastime/hobby.
    Out of the seven or eight people I normaly play with, only two of us are even willing to give indoor a try.
    So here I am trying to figure out what class I am in etc. What exactly are the requirments etc. and there is absolutly nothing to fill me in on the details of how to get involved.
    What does Rookie mean?? What does novice mean?? Do all of the members of a team need to be at the same level?? This info, if it is out there should be a hell of a lot easier to find.
    This is what I meant when I said the community is not very receptive to beginners. I was not talking about the friendliness of people in general but just how user unfriendly the sport is at it's entrance. If PB is going to grow it is going to have to address this .

Hey burnt Toast :
    Is your team a Rookie team?
    Last edited by bigbadvoodoodaddy; 11-15-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes my team is a rookie team

rookie is begginer in this tournament

and all im saying is dont **** talk people when you have no idea how awsome some of us ''punks'' are

basically they all have to be the same i've been balling for 3 years and some guys on my team for barely a year

it's all just what skill level you want to enter into

and paintball is fin but when you adress people as punks and basically show boating yourself like your better people generally want to push your **** in so far you wont be able to walk

Easy there killer:
    You might give yourself an anurism.
    A little sense of humour might help you with that blockage problem.

So.. rookie is not really rookie at all. If you have been playing for three years I would maybe consider you a novice not a rookie. What determins the difference between the catagories then if a guy can play for three years and still be considered a rookie.

ive only played 1 of those year competitive

and i just hate bushballers basically they all think that im gay because i cap 10-13 bps at them and they cry about it

and what are you suggesting if i come first in this tournemant (not likely) but if i do i will then move to novice maybe

but rookie is basically aka for beginner and i bushballed for 2 years so basically ive ony speedballed for 1 thats what determines it

Yeah, what's the deal, you have three years experience and your entering a rookie team? How fun is that, you can't compete with people with the same experience? That kinda makes this a gimmie for your team hey? I wish I would have known this before I payed my 200 at pag just to get eliminated by novices right away. Ps bigbadvoodoodaddy you came off as a bit of a dink.

ya he did

and believe me 2 years woodsball does **** all for you

and ive only entered 1 other tournament and got 3rd im not even that good

I just can't wait to test out my new gat. Most of my team is woodsball too, this is our first tourney. Were gonna get our asses handed to us. But its still gonna be a blast.

well i guess for mosy of my team its our 2nd and we are all speedballers

but who knows maybe this will be my first first but i don't know

just watch out for the clown killaz we'll slap you silly lol

i am willing to join man

I'll sell you two players. 100 each and a case of beer. What do you think?

Big Wayne :
    You and us are true rookies then.
    I have to agree with you that it is is B.S. to be playing guys who have been at this even for a year.
    What is up with that.

We just wanted to do as you are suggesting and come out and have some fun and get an idea as to what competition is all about. Having never done it before we obviously have no clue.
    It is my idea that by participating in a beginners class I will at least know what to prepare for in the future.

Burnt toast:
    If you go back and read your own posts you are the one who bragging about how good you are yet are still in the Rookie catagory after three years. Is this your idea of winning or something, beating up on the Noobs.
    You are the one threatening a confessed Noob about pushing my **** in so far I can't walk" ( a curious choice of words but whatever,.. I guess you are allowed all the Freudian slips your closet can hold. )
    And You say I am coming across as a bit of a Dink?????
    Yahh Ok.

So am I to take from this enlightening discussion that there is no qualifications whatsoever when it comes to what group a team wants to play in???

Hey Giant :
    I see you like to play front that is great , thats what we need. mid and front players. But You have to keep in mind that we are going to be starting right from scratch here and mainly just playing for fun.
    Last edited by bigbadvoodoodaddy; 11-16-2008 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ya ok man what ever.

maybe you can fill me in here a little.
    How do tourneys work? You show up and what . You throw your team names in a hat a go at it or what??

How many games do you get to play before you are out. Just one loss , best of three, how does it work??.

Hey there, get it straight, I was the one who called you a dink. Why don't you give credit where credits due? And yeah there are restrictions on this tourney, talking to the guys at pag, you can only wear two layers, so leave your tac vests at home or you risk getting a penalty for an obvious hit you didn't feel and play on. You should familiarize yourself and your teamates with the nppl rules, I believe that's what this tourneys based on.

Yo bigbadvoodoodaddy what's your team name gonna be?
    Last edited by bigwayne; 11-16-2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My apologies Big wayne
    But FYI i am very much a big dink as opposed to bit of one . So in the future please feel free to refer to me as King Dink.

By the way I got a good laugh from your post about PAG being the best.

Nipple rules?? this sounding more and more like my kind of game.

A name >>??? No clue as of yet. How about.. The Rejects
    Last edited by bigbadvoodoodaddy; 11-16-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost