Thread: Graphics cards for sale!

Threaded View

Graphics cards for sale!

Hey guys , due to the fact that my mom surprised me with an 8800gt OC graphics card , i no longer have any use for these.

So first one for sale is the ATI RADEON X1600PRO 512mb! Has only been used for 1.5 years and has served me great on Counter-strike source , getting me about a 50 - 75 fps average frame rate on High settings except for the anisotropic filtering and antialiasing. Please make sure you know how to install a graphics card and that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. If you do not know how to install a graphics card , im pretty sure future shop will install any card for you for a fee ranging from 35$ - 50$ (depending how much labor it takes).---PENDING!

And the last one for sale is the Nvidia GeForce 7300LE (came with my computer) which can bring about 30 fps - 40 fps on counter-strike source with default settings on counter-strike source. I personally do not recommend using this card for todays applications but if you have some kind of specific experimental use for it or you just need a card to handle some not so intensive applications (such as watching dvds or playing old games like counter-strike 1.6) on the computer , then this card will work for you. Again , i must remind you that you should only buy a graphics card if your system meets the minimum system requirements or you know how to install it. If installing it should be a problem for you , im sure futureshop will install a graphics card for you for a fee ranging from 35$-50$ (depending how much labor it takes).

Accepting trades for pb related stuff and cash. Best offer will always win!

No refunds
    Last edited by Jamster!; 08-07-2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Grammatical error