Thread: Ego6

True Balla

Ego6

Alright well id decided to buy an ego6 last night....and honestly....i don't like the feel of it. I prefer the feel of the etek2 alot better so....today i got an 06 ego up for sale...all black but does come with a silver parts kit(other then the feed neck cause the black one went missing sometime so the silver one is already on it) I payed 450$ with the ultralite on it(also silver back black front) so im asking 400$ for it both. Its got a hybrid rail and on/off. Does come with box but thats it. This is a quick sale if not sold by tonight i really dont care to sell it im just willing to keep it if i cant sell it asap.

400$ Firm. Im already losing money on this
    Teamless for now.
    Ego08

where did u buy it?
    that u couldnt try it out first...

gl selling though

True Balla
    its my friends old gun. It shoots amazing its just the feel....i could get adjusted but im to lazy
    Teamless for now.
    Ego08

this is messed up, and doesnt really make any sense... why not give it back to your friend, if he is a friend.. not like it s been a long time. plus you could give it back to him for 400 and he would still make 50 bones. There must be someting wrong with the gun..

True Balla
    no my friend dont ball anymore plus he was in some financial trouble...if you want i could let you try the gun just to prove theres nothing wrong with it...This is not a scam its a genuine i dont like the feel of the gun. the etek2 i have is a lot nicer feeling.
    Teamless for now.
    Ego08

well if hes ur friend wouldnt u know that u dont like the feel when u tried it?

then give it back to him for sell cause you dont want it.. and then he could still have the $50, then he would make $500 off the gun. which he should be able to sell fast cause its fairly cheap..

True Balla
    fowlsie: he has had this gun posted for quite a while now and had very little interest.
    Ur stupid face: I played wit it about a year ago and really liked it but not so much anymore.
    Teamless for now.
    Ego08

Poster
    want to buy me the Ego, Adam seeing as you won't buy me that board?...lol

True Balla
    thread closed open new one ith a lot more stuff added.
    Teamless for now.
    Ego08