Thread: Places to fill 3000 psi air tank

Hybrid View

Cool Places to fill 3000 psi air tank

Hey guys,

Just got a new setup, new at the sport. I've been balling for a while now, but just renting... Got my new setup and decided to go with air for a tank. I just ran out... and I'm wondering where I can fill it up for free without going to a paintfield, because they would probably charge me if I just showed up there and wanted some air..

does Canadian Tire fill em up? Any like.. scuba diving stores, they fill 3000 PSI scuba tanks... :S

If someone could tell me a place to fill my tank for free without having to go play at a field..usually i play at home because I live on an acreage and set up a little field.

Someone help!!!

thank you guys!

Scuba shops won't fill your tank as they don't have the right equipment. Your choices are to pay at a field for your fill or buy your own fill station and bulk tank. Will pm you some options and costs.

Any field basically thats open and sells air you can go there and ask for a fill up they WILL charge you but shouldnt be any higher then 5 bucks depending on the size of the tank. If your to rent your own tanks for buy a station and set it up it will cost you roughly 500 - 1000 dollars.
    Grande Prairie Splatter MXL #3

Aight, thanks guys. If people have anymore replies... please... tipss for filling air... places..

just go play at a field theyll give u fills for free then fill before u go...
    but yes going and playing isnt free :P
    but i mean if ur going anywayz its worth it...
    i suppose u could pool ur money with some friends and get a fill station...

Poster
    The Dive Outfitters on 107 Ave knows about paintball. They might be willing to rent you a few scuba tanks and then you could fill off of those during a weekend. You would have to buy an adaptor hose to go from the tank to the marker. Typically they only rent stuff to certified divers but maybe you can work something out. Talk to Lorne and drop my name if you want.

Goto the pro shop on 4804 90 ave edmonton. it is a large building. dont be afraid. go into said building. hand the staff your empty bottle. ask "please fill this". and get out your debit card. pay the man. They wont bite you.

I dunno but doesn't all sports also do fills? They seem to supply a lot of pirate field players with paint. But hey 5 bucks at most fields and they will fill your air is about right, the last time I checked.
    Remember kids: Walk, Don't Run!

Frequent Poster p4intb4ll-fr3ak's Avatar
    it will cost you 3 dollars at PAG
    Epic #6
    Hi Octane #6

yea, its easiest to just go to a field. canadian tire only fills C02, and they even charge too much for that.

omfg its called PAG!!!!!!

its called this thread is dead....