Thread: Battery harness troubles

Battery harness troubles

So here is the situation. I was changing a low battery in my timmy and accidentally pulled off one of the battery harness wires at the clip. Can I fix this my self or have someone do it for me, or do I need a new wire harness all together? Because if I can't fix it, then it is a costly mistake. Can anyone point me in the right direction, I would prefer not to need to take it in and wait to play as my backup has the same issue!!
    Last edited by Patrick; 01-09-2008 at 04:19 AM.
    Buy Property, Monopolize your world

Hey man;
    I'm assuming you mean at the clip where it attaches to the board. If so there isn't a lot you can do to fix it safely. You can try solder (I wouldn't if you haven't had a lot of experience), but the safer choice is to try to get one off Scotti. He may have a used one lying around for a decent price. If it's at the battery end your in luck. Just strip off the rubber seal, solder the wire back on and cover the end back up with black electrical tape. My advice - call Scotti. Luck to ya man.

Thanks. Unfortunately it is at the board end. Looks like I am running to PAG before school
    Buy Property, Monopolize your world