It is with great regret that I sit here and type this out. I have come to know a great many of you having either played against you or with you either at walk-on, team nights or the 2 tournaments I played. I have learned a great deal about a sport that will always be my #1 favorite. To Dale, Scott & Becky, many thanks to all 3 of you for allowing me to hang-out at PAG. sometimes for many hours during the day and just chatting about PB....I learned so much from the 3 of you and for that I am forever grateful. To all the others who I met, talked to, asked sometimes stupid questions of, thanks to all of you as well. Brian, I still want to play some night when you will be there, Jeff, I still want to go shooting with you sometime. I am not leaving the sport forever but it will be maybe a year before I am back. I will not quit the forum either, just won't be as active. Please don't ask why I am doing this, just let me say that it is for personal reasons and leave it at that. So with all that said I wish everyone good luck with future lives and I will still be hanging around, just not as much.......

I will be back.........