Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NIB EVENTS and I3 PRO FS

NIB EVENTS and I3 PRO FS

You read it folks I have 2 pairs of BRAND NEW IN BOX E-vents. One is white with black accents, the other is BLACK WITH BLUE ACCENTS oooo rare. Both come with 2 lenses (one tinted one clear) goggle bag, instructions, and nifty little box/protective case/ stand. $65 each.

Third thing for sale is a gold pair of Dye I3 Pro goggles. This mask has been pimped to the max! Its got the chrome lens that looks like a 1 way mirror- very cool(minor scratches) and the stock amber lens (new) its also got some sweet leopard ear flaps along with the stock black ones. Ive worn it 2 times and both times i was reffing. This beauty will go for $90. PM me if interested, if enough interest is shown i will post pics but untill then offer up people.

True Balla
    60 on the blue and black oen?
    Teamless for now.
    Ego08

65 is the lowest i will go. im takin a hit on these as it is and i cant go any lower.

Frequent Poster
    interested on black/white one... i need money though,,, can you hold?

tis the season to buy a mask for someone who wont to use it and you could take it.(buy one for mom)

I'll take the black and blue events. PM me with where and when to meet. Are you in Edmonton?

up blue ones pending

Ryan!!! If i dint know any better I would think you were looking at getting out...better not be the case. So I'm thinking maybe I might want to take the I3's off you hands...but your gonna have to give me some kinda of holiday special pricing!!! Thats right I said it!!!
    05/06 Team Joker
    06 Quest Factory
    07/08 Phoenix
    07/08 Allsports
    08 C02 Samurai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]