I didnt want to have to do this after i first recieved my gun so i got that problem fixed but now a second problem has arissed from a gun i bought from him.
A week ago today i got the dye dm4 i bought from him in themail and when i aired it up it had a bad leak coming from the lpr. No bog deal i just threw some new orings in it and was good. Then i noticed the back frame screw is stripped. I cannot take the gun apart with that screw stripped so im in the process of fixing it so no big deal. Howerver today when i went to change the battery i noticed some electrical wires had been previously worked on. I did not think to much about this and when i took the battery off the wire disconnected from, for those of you who owned a dm4, the battery and micro switch attach to the board. This was the final thing that made me post this. As well i found out after i payed for it he was selling it for a friend and sold me a broken gun.

I know he is a great guy i am just warning you to make sure your'e buying one of his guns.

End of conversation.

Thank you,
Matt